We give you a complete bookkeeping package that keeps track of your income and spend.
Online system setup and maintenance
Training you on how to use the system to quote, invoice, receive payments and send
– Reconciling your bank statements
– Processing invoices from your suppliers
– Processing petty cash account reconciliation and reconciling supplier and customer statements
– Fixed Asset Register is maintained
– We give you your monthly basic management reports
Your accountant will review the allocations and ensure that each transaction has been processed
correctly. Reports will be sent to you once all queries have been review and corrected.
– Transactions are reviewed to ensure accuracy in processing
– VAT transactions are reviewed for correctness as per VAT Act.
– Taxable income and expenses are verified
– Adjusting journals, accruals, and depreciation are reviewed
– Fixed Asset registers are reviewed for accuracy to General Ledger
– Reports are prepared; Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Trial Balance and others as required
– VAT and PAYE calculations are checked before submission
Financial Statement and Management Account preparation
Companies are required to have Annual Financials Statements and some companies require
Management accounts to be prepared during the year.
We prepare Annual financial statements for your company to meet your statutory obligation with
SARS and CIPC.
Banks require Management accounts and Financial statements to see your company’s profitability
and cashflow. It is essential to have properly drawn Management accounts if you require finance
Our payroll service offers you complete stress free accounting of your payroll and basic HR record
Our monthly / fortnightly / weekly payroll service includes:
– Electronic payslips generated for each employee or alternatively an online login facility for each employee
– A summarised report to management for each payroll run
– An EFT file to easily import and pay staff for all major banking platforms
– Monthly EMP201 submissions, bi-annual EMP501 submissions
– Record leave days, sick days and holidays
– Track staff loans and repayments
– Reimbursement to staff for out-of-pocket business expenses (with supporting documents)
– Structuring salaries, bonuses and fringe benefits
Reporting and Forecasting
We review your Annual Financial Statements and Management accounts with you and advice you on
ways to improve your business
We offer strategies that you can use to grow your business based on your income statement and
balance sheet reports
We offer cashflow and profitability forecasting
We review all reports you require with you.
We offer you budget preparation and comparisons for review quarterly or as required
Some companies fall below the audit requirement and may need and independent review.
Independent Reviews are not full assurance engagements but rather limited assurance
engagements. In this engagement the procedures being performed will consist mostly of enquiry
and analytical procedures to arrive at an opinion. An independent review can, however, be required
amongst others, in the following instances:
A company with a Public Interest Score of at least 100 where the financial statements are not
A company with a Public Interest Score of less than 100 but not all beneficial owners are not
Various stakeholders can require an entity to obtain an Independent Review for various reasons.